2022 Annual General Meeting
17th November 2022 at 6:30 pm
Mary Burbidge Hub, 98 Agar Drive, Truganina.
with special guest
State Manager, National Disability Services
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November
What we provide
We support individuals with a disability, assisting them to improve their quality of life and achieve the outcomes that they want as valued members of the community.
Creating an environment where:
- Learning and care for others is valued, respected, and possible.
- Security and comfort are available.
- Individuals are motivated and inspired.
- Rights and responsibilities are promoted.
- Personal goals are explored, identified, and met.
- Communication is open, honest, and respectful.
- Interactions are empowering.
- Choice is encouraged and respected.