Gellibrand is looking to fill a vacancy on our Committee of Management. Gellibrand Support Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports adults with disabilities in Melbourne’s West and North West Regions with its main office in Sunshine, Victoria.
Role: General Board Member
Areas of Expertise Being Sought: General and especially Law & Legal Services – specifically Contractual Law, Industrial Relations and Finance experience.
Payment: Nil – honorary role.
Annual Budget: more than $1,500,000
Number of Paid Staff: more than 100
Number of Volunteers: 6-20
Community Segment: Human Services
Current Committee of Management Size: 6-8
Board Meetings Held: At Night
State where Board Meetings Held: Victoria
Local Government Area: Brimbank
Meetings (frequency): Monthly. The majority of meetings will be held in the main office, every fourth Thursday of each month commencing at 7pm.
To express your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gellibrand Support Services aims to provide an environment where:
- Individuals with a range of physical and intellectual disabilities can improve their quality of life and achieve the outcomes they want
- Learning and care for others is valued, respected and possible
- Individuals are motivated and inspired to have real connections, real service, real outcomes
- Collaborative goal oriented personal partnership intended to maximize the choice and control in clients lives are encouraged
- Communication is open, honest and respectful
- Interactions are empowering and genuine with a compassionate approach to the relationships we form and the service we provide