Gellibrand is a not-for-profit organisation that provides personalised support for people with a disability living in the western and northern suburbs of Melbourne. We strive to have a genuine and compassionate approach to the relationships we form and the service we provide. Real people, real connection, real service, real outcomes. We support individuals with a range of physical and intellectual disabilities to improve their quality of life and achieve the outcomes they want. The support we provide is a collaborative goal oriented personal partnership intended to maximize the choice and control in clients lives. We offer services through the NDIS and DHHS support plans that include:
- Supported Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Short Term Accommodation and Assistance (Respite)
- 1:1 individualised support packages (ISP)
- Day Programs; Meaningful Activities in Partnership (MAP)
- NDIS support coordination
- NDIS pre-planning support
A community where individuals are respected, opportunities are explored and choice is promoted.
We support individuals with a disability, assisting them to improve their quality of life and achieve the outcomes that they want as valued members of the community.
Respect, Care, Safety, Integrity, Accountability